So You’re A “Bidet” Unsure About Bidets...
Posted by American Biffy Company on January 22, 2016
We understand that certain people just don’t consider themselves to be the “bidet type”. After all, we are all different and have different preferences. However, most people discover that they do not like something by trying it first, or at least we hope so. Think about the first time you tried liver and onions or another meal that didn’t exactly tickle your fancy. You chewed it, swallowed it and decided inevitably it was not for you.
On the contrary, most people who are unsure about bidets are not people have have ever experienced what it is like to use one. So, for those of you who are still hesitant we are going to give you a minor rundown of how your first bidet experience will go, once you decide to try it.
- Once you find yourself done with your “toilet business” it’s time to put that brand new bidet from American Biffy Company into action.
- You will locate your bidet attachment and double check that the settings are what you desire.
- Next you will aim the bidet attachment at the area you intend to cleanse.
- This part of the process essentially entails you experiencing pure euphoria.
- All done! Allow yourself a few moments to dry and then you are free to return to all non-bathroom related duties!
See, there truly is nothing to fear when it comes to getting acquainted with a bidet attachment from American Biffy! Start shopping for your very first bidet today and discover something entirely new that you never knew you liked until now.